Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mr. Ippolito and his family visit New York City - January 5-6, 2008

Well I had to wait until I was 30 years old to see New York City (back in 2005), but my 11-month old daughter got to see it before her first birthday! New York was very fun. We arrived in the late afternoon on Sunday, but we still had the chance to see Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Bryant Park, 5th Avenue, and Broadway.

The next day, my family and I went to Chelsea Market and got a personal behind-the-scenes tour of the Food Network. We got to see the Food Network kitchens, the studios, and post-production rooms. We also got to meet the Executive Chef for Food Network, Robert Bleifer. It was a ton of fun!

Samantha, I hope that helps answer your question! I wish we had more time to spend in the Big Apple, but our next stop is Boston. Mr. Ippolito will be visiting with his family in the Boston area, and then we're hitting the Freedom Trail to see the sights.

RVI
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, You guys look like your having so much fun :)

Hope you had a good new year & Christmas.!

Ron Ippolito said...

Thanks, Jordan. We did have lots of fun! Good luck this semester, and Happy New Year to you, too!

RVI