Thursday, February 14, 2008

Acck! I need to make up my test! - February 14, 2008

For those of you who missed the Manifest Destiny Unit Exam because of illness, first of all, I hope you feel better. I got hit with the flu last weekend, and it's NO fun!

However, I need to turn my grades in by 8:00 a.m. Tuesday morning, whether you have your exam done or not. So, here are your options:

1. Take the zero FOR NOW on the exam. Your progress report grade won't look so good, but you'll then have a week to make up the exam, and then your grade will go back up.

2. Make up the exam BEFORE grades are due. There are two times for this:
- Friday, 2/15, at 1:00 p.m. in my classroom
- Tuesday, 2/19, at 6:45 a.m. in my classroom
To take the exam during one of these two times, please e-mail me at rvi@hartdistrict.org to tell me you will be there, and I'll have a test ready for you.

Questions? Contact me!

RVI

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there any extra credit or anything if you didnt do so well on the test?

Ron Ippolito said...

Do a great job on your INB and that should help bring your grade up. I would be happy to give you a grade printout to show your parents after you turn in your INB. Hope that helps!

RVI

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey could you set up a test for me at tues im the morning? i was absent for the whole week.

Ron Ippolito said...

Yes! I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning, Kyle. I will be in my classroom by 6:45 a.m.

RVI

Anonymous said...

hi this is risa i am sick and absent today and I was wondering what work I missed. I was also wondering if you could post the work from today on the blog so that I could print it out. Thankyou.