Monday, December 10, 2007

December 10-11, 2007 - End of quarter review

Agenda:
1. Check homework/finish "Memorable Presidential Moments"
2. Finish Andrew Jackson PPT
3. Jeopardy! Review Game
4. Hand out INB Grade Sheets (INB grading will be on Friday)
HW: Finish video/PPT project (due next class)

We are nearing the end of the quarter, and today we just wrapped up some loose ends. I'm almost done with your benchmark review, and I will post it on this blog as soon as I finish up (hopefully later this evening). I will give you a paper copy of the benchmark review in our next class.

RVI

4 comments:

Marissa said...

hi Mr Ippolito,
i WILL be able to make it at seven before school tomorrow (wed.) to work on my video project. aley ungerman is feeling better and says hi and WILL be able to make it to operation US tomorrow. i am looking forward to it.
thank you.
Marissa Lowenberg xD.

Ron Ippolito said...

Sounds good. Another group is coming in at 6:30 a.m. to work on theirs, so we'll be there!

Cheers,
Mr. Ippolito

Cory Vaile said...

hey uh, mr. ippolito
can you email me the like, powerpoint review thing? that'd be great or if you could like, tell me or like show me where else i could find other review material

thanks
cory vaile

Ron Ippolito said...

Cory,

Yes, I would be happy to e-mail that to you. Feel free to e-mail me at rvi@hartdistrict.org and I'll send that off to you ASAP.

Also, you can listen to my benchmark review podcast that I just posted to this afternoon's blog.

Cheers,
Mr. Ippolito