Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17-20, 2007 - End of the quarter

As we approach the end of the grading period, here are some questions you should be asking yourself:
  • Have I turned in all my absent work (if you've been absent)?
  • Have I submitted my end-of-quarter project?
  • Have I taken the benchmark exam?
  • Have I turned in my history INB?
  • Have I checked my final grade in the class?
Once everything has been turned in, you can see your final grade posted in the window of B-7. If you haven't completed all of the above, then what are you waiting for? Mr. Ippolito is submitting his grades on Friday morning, December 21. If you're not happy with the grade you have, you can still recite all 43 Presidents of the United States for extra credit. You must do this in class on Wednesday/Thursday, December 19-20. See Mr. Ippolito in person for more details.

RVI

4 comments:

Marissa said...

hi mr ippolito,
have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
also, have a good time at national tresure book of secrets with the other hundred yukon students.
im sorry i cant make it.
have a rooten tooten holiday,
marissa lowenberg
ps, aley says hi

Ron Ippolito said...

Marissa,

You and your family have a great holiday, and I'll look forward to seeing you, Aley, and the rest of the 5th period crew in '08!

Cheers,
Mr. Ippolito

Anonymous said...

Hey do you have any more tickets for the movie tonight? its kinda late but i was just wondering.

Ron Ippolito said...

Dear anonymous,

Sorry, but I was taking a nap when you left your message, and I'm just checking it on Friday, after the movie. Sorry we missed you, but have a wonderful winter break!

Cheers,
Mr. Ippolito